We specialise in showcasing your property and highlighting the key features to your target market. We use a multi-touch point strategy to reach as many potential purchasers as possible, using all communication channels and a range of partners based in France and the UK.
Our established team is here to advise you on current market conditions, we can direct your questions regarding capital gains tax and put you in touch with the relevant people to discuss any legal issues. This service is free and does not bind you to sell your property.
Selling your property with Call Home at your side could not be easier. There are a few simple stages to follow:
- One of the Call Home team will visit your property and provide a valuation
- A dossier concerning the details of your property will be prepared and a “Mandat de Vente” drawn up with Call Home
- We can help you organise the diagnostic tests required under French Law for the sale of a property
- With the information at our fingertips and our high quality photographs, we will work hard to market your property and guide you through the sales process.
- On agreeing to sell your property a “Compromis de Vente” will be signed with the purchaser before the Notaire
- The Notaire will prepare the final sales document known as the “Acte de Vente”